Sunday, September 24, 2017

Ah, Such A Beautiful Evening!

September 24, 2017

Good morning.  Goodness, I wanted to sleep in really late this morning, but Pogo was ever so playful this morning.  He jumps up on me, walks up to my face and gives me a kiss or just sniffs my whole face.  This is his way of gently waking me up to make him some breakfast.  I love it!!

It's still a bit cool this morning, but the sun is shining and it is going to get nice and warm soon.  We'll be having a few days in the low eighties and I for one am going to enjoy it.  Today, Pogo and I will take our things out to the porch and enjoy this gorgeous day.

Well, what can I say!  Last evening, Deanne and I, her friend Caroline, and Joe all went to the Cabaret to watch our Jazzy and the other Starliners.  What a wonderful evening.  Sometimes I think the show is even better the second time around because you already know what is coming next.  We all enjoyed ourselves.  Me especially.  I am so proud of our Jazzy.

Here's a photo of Deanne and Jazzy.  That's one proud Mommy!


And here's one with me and the girls. 


I put a few videos on Face Book  and today I'll try to upload one or two more.  One young fellow that I really enjoyed was Adam Isbitsky who sang "Bridge Over Troubled Waters."  He was also a treat to listen to.  I posted a video of him singing too.   Folks, everyone in the show was super fun to listen to, so if you get a chance do go watch a few of the videos that I posted. (Franny Loud on FB)

In October (and the beginning of November), the Starliners will be presenting Fiddler On The Roof.  You know I'll be enjoying watching this.  My hubby loved Broadway musicals, and this was one of his very favorite shows.  The music was so beautiful.  I think we went to see it three different times.

 Friday afternoon, the rest of my dolly body parts came in the mail.  Woo Hoo!  Now I can finish up my dollies.  (That's what I'm hoping to be doing out on the porch today.)  I have some boxes with tissue paper all lined up and waiting for them. 

I don't have a quick page ready for today, but I promise to have something ready in the next day or two.  Now I'm going to make another cup of coffee and head for the porch.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have an awesome day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: