Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A Busy Morning So Far

November 14, 2017

Good afternoon.  I decided this morning that I really should just get dressed and do my grocery shopping and pick up my meds from the pharmacy.  So that's what I did.  By the time I got home, I had used up all the extra breath and energy that I had in me. 

Dwarf Helen helped me bring in my groceries from the car.  After I had picked up Pogo and hugged him (and got my doggies kisses!), I began putting everything away.  Then I checked to see if the mailman had come while I was out.  Nope!  That's good because I have a handful of bills to give him.   I don't like to be late paying the bills. 

While I was shopping, I did pick up a couple small Christmas gifts.  Now I can check these off my "to make or buy" list.  I'm doing pretty good this year with my list.  I'm just a bit slow on the wrapping part.  I used to love wrapping and decorating packages.  It's not my fun thing to do anymore.

 In going through the Herrschner's catalogue, I found something quite interesting that I might like to try later on.  It's called Diamond Dotz.  The ad says "Using an easy to follow chart, arrange the tiny diamond-like facets into color patterns and designs that make your artwork really shine!"  Here is one pattern that I really like and might try.  I think this is beautiful.


I just got an Amazon delivery.  The box contained three new jammies for Pogo.  Now my little guy should be set for Winter.  He likes to sit by the storm door and watch all that is going on outside.  When it is really cold out, you can feel the cold through the glass.  I keep a scatter rug there for him to sit on and the jammies keep him warm.  Of course, when the temps drop down into the thirties, I don't have the inside door open very long. 

In one of my other catalogues, I found this tee shirt saying.  It's just a reminder to the younger ones that they shouldn't laugh because us "oldies" aren't up on all the latest technology. 


It seems that our mailman got off to a late start today.  After he gets here with the mail, I'll see what's for lunch for Pogo and me.  He may not be too hungry though because he had half a hamburger for breakfast this morning.   I had a cup of Cream of Wheat, so I can definitely make room for lunch.

Last night I made a short video on my phone to help teach Dwarf Helen how to crochet a half double stitch.  I sent it to her via email, so now I need to check to make sure it actually went through.  If not, I'll have to be making a new smaller video.

Well that's my news for today.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have an awesome day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Edna,

Whooo Whoooo on the new jammies for Pogo. We can't let that little love bug get cold! Now he is sure to be all snug as a bug in a rug lol.
I just got home from the Endocrinologist and I will tell you later, but I will give you a spoiler alert! She put a star on my discharge paper and told me how proud she was of me!
I will do my blog now and by then my phone should be charged. I have been listening to a lot of music on it haha...
Cisco sends greetings and says to tell Pogo that he is sending tail wags and sniffs and hugs from me to the both of you.
Have an awesome day, and Edna I saw that project in Herrshner's magazine. It looks awesome... Hugs, Beth